Add

Saturday 11 February 2012

The devil is in the detail.

The devil is in the detail..

I had appointment at hairdresser today for haircut. To be honest with you I don’t trust my hair to just anyone. So when I moved to the UK I asked around amongst the friends and came to the great hairdresser who runs business with his wife. They are always busy and hairdresser is about 50 miles from my home. It’s not that far, but to have one hairdresser closer to home would be very convenient as I also have small baby boy.
Every day I walk by a hairdresser, which looks small but cosy. I wanted to try the hairdresser and made an appointment. Today I walked in and saw dust and hair everywhere. It did not make a good impression on me; I wanted get out of there straight away. In this hard economy times, you would think that small businesses would do their best to attract new customers and keep the ones they have. But details such as dust and hair everywhere make very bad impression on customers. How hard can it be to dust off every morning, it will probably take only 5 minutes anyway. 

Moreover, they did not even bother to offer me a drink while I was waiting for my turn. When they did cut my hair, it was OK not super and doest look like I have been to hairdresser. This means that I will keep going to my hairdresser in the nearest village which is 50 miles away, but the great result and excellent service is totally worth it.

Share your experience with hairdressers..

No comments:

Post a Comment